Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Echo Quilting

Over at Val's Quilting Studio there's a really neat thing happening!

Every Tuesday she comes up with a theme or two that you can link to of old posts that fit that theme.  This week it's 'echo quilting' and 'Easter'.

I don't have anything for Easter but I do have a quilt I made that I did a little echo quilting on...here's the link

http://margretmarysplace.blogspot.com/2010/05/bloggers-quilt-festival.html

You can click on any of the pictures in the post 2 times and get a close up.  Not the best echo quilting but it's something!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt, such a treasure. I look for a pic of Margaret Mary. (g)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful quilt!! Great quilting on it! I have not tried echo quilting yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous quilt you are showcasing!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so much fun to read comments...thanks for leaving one.